IODA Scientific Symposium
Time & Location
About the Event
<<<<<<<<<<<<We are sold out for Dec 5, 2020>>>>>>>>>>
The Iranian Ontario Dental Association (IODA) invites all its members and community at large to attend our first Educational Symposium, to be held virtually on December 5-6, 2020.
Featured presentations during this symposium are:
- Keynote speaker on Dec 5, 2:00-3:00 pm, "The Role of Dentistry in Management of Obstructive Sleep Apnea: An Overview" by Dr. Tina Meisami BSc, DDS, FRCDC, ABDSM, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
- 3 CE points- Core 1 course on Dec 6, 9 am-12:30 noon "Classification of Periodontal & Peri-Implant Diseases and Conditions" by Dr. Siavash Hassanpour HBSc, MSc, DDS, MSc (Perio), FRCD(C) and Dr. Ryan Schure, D.D.S., M.Sc. (Perio.), F.R.C.D.(C)
<<<<<<<<<<<<We are sold out for Dec 5, 2020>>>>>>>>>>>>
Please note the followings
- After you purchase the tickets below, you will receive a confirmation email including two individualized links for the Zoom registration. Please make sure to register in Zoom using the links in the confirmation email.
- It will take a few days until we can confirm your registration. We will send you the confirmation email.
- The registration will close on Dec 4, 2020 at 12 pm and unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate late requests.
- If you cancel your registration by Dec 1, 2020, there will be a full refund minus $10.00 administration fee. There is no refund for those that would not attend the meeting, or request to cancel after Dec 1, 2020.
To satisfy the RCDSO’s requirement for granting the certificate of attendance, please note the followings:
- Only the registered members can attend the symposium.
- Fifteen minutes after the course starts, we will lock the meeting to prevent anyone new from joining the meeting. If you are late for the session you will not be admitted.
- During the session and to record your attendance, we will be sending polls every 30 minutes that you need to respond to. If you miss more than one poll, you will not be granted the certificate of attendance for that session.
- You need to complete an online assessment at the end of the Core 1 session in order to receive your certificate.
Thank you and we are looking forward to seeing you at this event
IODA Symposium Planning Committee