Time & Location
About the Event
CE Points: 2-hour category 2, limited to IODA Gold and paid Silver members only. If you are not a member or wish to upgrade your membership, please click HERE
- Free for IODA Gold members with CE certificate
- Free for IODA silver members without CE certificate
- $20 for IODA silver members with CE certificate (Please click HERE to pay for registration)
**Registration: Please click HERE to register for this event.**
Description: Today, Dentistry is much more than the practice of keeping teeth healthy. It is about creating the best possible experience for patients and providing them with exceptional care. As office owners or associates, dentists need to expand their knowledge in areas outside of clinical aspects of dentistry. A successful dentist needs to have basic understanding of various concepts and topics in accounting, finance, labour law, corporate law, taxes, marketing strategies, team dynamics, human behaviour, leadership, and effective communication techniques. This presentation aims to open the doors to these topics and offer a pathway and guide for expanding on these topics and their applications.
Learning objectives: After attending this seminar participants will have the following knowledge:
1- Basic understanding and ability to assess financial statements and basic accounting concepts related to operation of a dental office.
2- Basic understanding of financing operations of a dental office
3- Basic understanding of issues related to payroll, employment law, obligations, and expectations
4- Basic understanding of Dentistry Professional Corporation (DPC) and tax structure
5- Basic understanding of marketing strategies, do's and don’ts.
6- Basic understanding of team dynamics, human behavior in teams and leadership
How to Register:
- Please click HERE to register for this event.
- It will take few days until we can approve your registration and send you the confirmation email.
- Please note that registration will close on January 12, 2021 at 6 pm and unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate late requests.Please submit any questions to: email@example.com