Make the root canal clean
Time & Location
About the Event
CE Points: 2-hour category 2, limited to IODA Gold and paid Silver members only. If you are not a member or wish to upgrade your membership, please click HERE
- Free for IODA Gold members with CE certificate
- Free for IODA silver members without CE certificate
- $20 for IODA silver members with CE certificate (Please click HERE to pay for registration)
**Registration: Please click (here, lLink will be placed soon) o register for this event.**
Description: One of the goals of cleaning and shaping of root canals is to provide adequate access for disinfecting solutions without making major preparation errors such as perforations, canal transportations, instrument fractures or unnecessary tooth structure removal. This lecture is designed to address some strategies to improve efficacy of this phase in root canal therapy with hints to reduce probabilities of procedural accidents.
Learning objectives: Upon completion, participants will be able to:
1- Get more insight about the importance of access cavity preparation and its impact on the following root canal procedures.
2- Improve their knowledge in regards to the importance of irrigation and disinfecting the canal walls and removal of debris.
3- Get useful tips to fulfill their skills on efficient canal preparation and less procedural mishaps at the same time.
How to Register:
- Please click (Link will be placed soon) to register for this event.
- It will take few days until we can approve your registration and send you the confirmation email.
- Please note that registration will close on teh day before the event at 6 pm and unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate late requests.Please submit any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org